Friday, July 30, 2010

Isabella in her gift from Jen!

Three years ago when I first started trying to have a baby, I turned to I-Village and the "Trying To Conceive" board for support. There I met a great group of ladies, most of whom I am still friends with to this day. One of those ladies just happened to live in the neighborhood across the street from me! Yes! I can walk to her house! Crazy, small world isn't it!? She brought by a gift recently for Isabella & I finally took some pictures today of Isabella in it....it is so cute!
Thank you Jen!!!





4 comments:

Unknown said...

so cute! im so jealous you all live so close! we will be moving to raleigh in 2013

Moments with Shell said...

I'm jealous too!!! and boy, is that a cute dress!!!

Karen and Shane Ellison said...

Really Becky?! That is awesome! Raleigh is a great place to live! I have friends there in that area.
Thanks Shell! It IS a cute dress!

someday-soon said...

Aw, what a beautiful dress! Those shoes could take some growing into though ;-)

Blog Archive