Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Re-decorating!

Lately I have had the urge to re-do stuff in my spare time...LOL...which I don't have much of! However, over the past week and a half I did manage to re-paint the guest bedroom...it is a very neutral "Metro Mauve" color. It looks good. I am almost done. Next I am setting my sights on Peyton's room. Out with the Thomas and the trains etc. I have listed a bunch of his stuff (comforters, curtains etc) on Craigslist & plan to re-do his room. Not exactly sure how yet....but I have a few ideas! I think this is all coming from watching so much HGTV during my maternity leave! LOL! I am excited to get started on his room! Hubby wants us to sell his bunk bed and get him just a single bed...not sure about that yet, but we'll see!

2 comments:

someday-soon said...

Wow girl, I'm impressed! I haven't gotten anything done unless you count laundry and dishes =)

Karen and Shane Ellison said...

I STILL have not quite finished the paint in that spare bedroom. I really didn't work on it at all this week. I really have to just re-touch the area at the top, where wall meets ceiling. NEXT week I WILL get it done! And then no more painting for me for awhile! LOL!

Blog Archive