Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Two Months Old!

My baby girl is two months old already....man, how time flies! She had her check-up today, and her shots. )-: She did great though, she cried for a minute and then was all good! She is now 12lbs 6oz, 23 inches long and her head circumference is 15.5 inches. This afternoon, I got a surprise Fedex delivery....a gorgeous diaper bag from another long-time internetz friend, Deb. We met on the I-Village TTC board back in 2007. I am constantly amazed at what wonderful, thoughtful friends I have made on this journey to have Isabella. Finally, another TTC friend, Kim, finally had her baby girl this past Sunday after over 4 years of trying. Congratulations to her and her family!

1 comments:

someday-soon said...

Happy Isabella did well at her appt and her shots didn't upset her too much! Isn't it amazing how nice all our TTC girls are? Your new diaper bag is beautiful and it looks like Isabella likes it too =)

Blog Archive