Friday, September 4, 2009

Day 3 of Lupron

So far, so good! I am on Day 3 of my Lupron injections and I feel fine. This is also day 3 of our Doxycycline. This morning I briefly woke up at 5am to remind hubby to take his AM dose before he headed off to work....he did. But apparently he didn't EAT anything for breakfast and after driving the near hour to work, he felt kinda queezy....and not too long after arriving to his office, he threw up. Well, he said not much came up, just a little clear liquid...so I am hoping the antibiotic stayed put. Oooops! My bad. Should have told poor guy to eat breakfast. Tomorrow is my last day on the BCP's. And then a week from today, if all looks well at the Sept 10th ultrasound & bloodwork, I will start my stims to make the follicles GROW! Ok, I guess that is it. I am off to bed, I work tomorrow & Sunday! Happy Labor Day weekend to me!

0 comments:

Blog Archive