Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Peyton's 1st day of preschool!

So, today was the day...my baby's 1st day of preschool! He looked so grown-up with his backpack on & his little lunchbox! He didn't even shed a tear when we left him at school! I think he had fun! His teacher said he did well "for the 1st day"...Ha ha! This was told to me as she helped him into the car at the car-rider line after school, so I couldn't have her elaborate, but what I think it means is that Peyton was mad at some point because he could not just play all day with the mailbox in the classroom! (Lately this kid is obsessed with mailboxes, no idea why, but once he saw that his classroom had a little tykes one yesterday at the open house, he was all up in there!) We ask him all about his day & what he did...his answer was a cheerful "oh nuthin!" Here are the picts.....(note the mailbox in the 1st picture!!) The outdoor pictures are with hubby & my good friend's son Javier, who also started preschool today!





2 comments:

Jenny said...

So cute! I don't think you ever said where he's going?! I hope he has lots of fun!

Karen and Shane Ellison said...

Thanks!! He is going to First Baptist in Matthews, it's on Trade St. So far, so good!! It's a big school....they do preschool and Pre-K & apparently also have a elem. and secondary school there called Grace Academy! I am far from Baptist (raised Catholic) but I like it & they aren't too "churchy" for me!! LOL!

Blog Archive