Friday, July 31, 2009

Waiting for labs....

I was up at 6am this morning so I could be at the hospital by 7am to have my blood drawn. They are checking Progesterone (to see if I even ovulated this month), Beta HCG (JUST in case!) and a new one called AMH.
Now I sit & wait for a phone call. Sure, I can't help but think "what if I am pregnant???" Afterall, my crappy chart
shows that I am potentially 15 days past ovulation and my temperature is still high...I checked it this AM finally! However, I have been there, done that before....and it turned out that I really wasn't 18 dpo with super high temps, but only 8 dpo....and NOT pregnant. I am mainly hoping that 1. the AMH level is good and 2.they can prescribe something for me to start my period so we can get the ball rolling towards IVF. Of course, if the progesterone level shows that I O'd, then they will probably just make me wait it out.... Ugh!!!! I am so impatient.

Update: 2:25pm
Well, my progesterone is very low, so probably no "O" afterall, certainly not pregnant. They are calling in some provera for me to jump start my period, but it can take up to 10 days! Fun!

0 comments:

Blog Archive