Friday, May 6, 2011

Muffins with Mom

Peyton's preschool had a special day for mom's yesterday called "Muffins with Moms". Granted, Peyton doesn't like muffins.....he ask me if they would have frosting on them...I told him no. Becuse all he eats off of any cake or cupcake is the frosting! LOL! So I ate his mini muffins while wrangling Isabella & took the giant "momma muffin" home for later! They sang a mothers day song for us & gave us the cute gifts they had worked so hard on all week. They also drew portraits of us. Mine is so life-like! Stringy hair, bulging eyes....


2 comments:

Amie said...

Our kids schools must think alike. We had muffins with mom today and my son drew a picture of me. I love it. Hope you have a great day

someday-soon said...

LOL! Such a close resemblence ;-)

Blog Archive