Monday, January 17, 2011

Last Day before the DocBand!

It's kinda sad!! Sniff sniff! Our lives will change tomorrow...I know, it's just a helmet, right? But think about it...she will have to wear it 23 hrs a day! What if she hates it? What if my normally awesome sleeper screams & cries and hates the band at nap & bedtime? What if she gets pressure sores?! I am just hoping that we will be one of the ones that posts & says "after just 6 weeks (or 9 weeks) we are graduating!!" LOL! Well, we leave you with one last before shot...

2 comments:

someday-soon said...

She's so adorable! I can totally understand your fears. Hopefully she doesn't mind it at all, GL.

Katy said...

I was right there with ya exactly 4 weeks ago. I have to say its been amazing!! She has been awesome and is still a great sleeper!! The first night took her a little longer to get fall asleep but I think it was because it was no longer comfortable to sleep on her back so now she is a full time belly sleeper and is completely fine with that. The first week was also hard with pressure sores but it gets better. Her head may have grown since her 3D scan 2 weeks ago so the band might not fit her exactly right, but after they get it all situated she has never had them since. AND I too wish/hope we are one of those 6-9 week cases as well. Can't wait to see pictures of her in the band!!!

Blog Archive