Sunday, October 3, 2010

Happy October!

I cannot believe that October is finally here along with cooler weather! (Thank God!!) Last year at this time I was just starting to get the faintest positive on my home pregnancy tests. Now, my BFF is pregnant & due in June!!!! Along with a few others I know. I have to say, I am getting a little pregnancy envy!! Am I crazy or what?!
I had this weekend off and we went to Columbia,SC for the weekend. Friday was Shane's birthday, so we headed to Columbia on Friday afternoon. We stayed at a hotel near the zoo, woke up bright & early on Saturday morning and got to the zoo as soon as they opened. The kids had a blast! We came back home today & then went to a local farm that has all kinds of activities for kids...hay rides, pumpkin patch, petting zoo and so forth. Shane has the day off tomorrow. We plan on decorating for Halloween (Peyton will DIE if we don't!!) and Isabella has her 4 month check-up!




Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comments:

someday-soon said...

Great pictures! I hear you on the pregnancy envy...I was finally packing away my maternity clothes this weekend and caught myself looking forward to next time...hopefully there is one =) Look forward to hearing about Isabella's 4 month appt, Kylie's is tonight.

Blog Archive