Monday, October 4, 2010

4 month check up!

Today was Isabella's 4 month check-up. Shane had the day off & got to go with us! She weighed in at 15.15 lbs and is 26 inches long! I plotted it on the growth chart & she is in the 95th percentile for height and about 80/85 percentile for weight! What can I say? I grow big babies! LOL! She had 3 shots, but was a trooper! Shane actually stayed with her while they did the shots & I took Peyton to the waiting room since he is HORRIFIED of shots! (can't wait for his 5 yr check-up in a few months when he is due again for shots!!!!) Later in the day we went to the park since it has been sooooo gorgeous lately here in NC!

1 comments:

someday-soon said...

Awww, Isabella is growing nice! I know what you mean about it being a little sad that our little girls are growing up so quick *sniff, sniff* Isabella is taller than Kylie but Kylie outweighs Isabella. I have a little chunky monkey on my hands =)

Blog Archive