Friday, April 30, 2010

A few more things done....

After babysitting my friend's children this morning for an hour or so, I did actually get a few things done. I cleaned the downstairs bathroom as well as the laundry room. I also swept and mopped the front entryway and hall areas downstairs. THEN, I pulled out the medela breast pump that my friend lent me and looked at it in detail for the first time. I had bought Medela steamer bags that go in the microwave to sanitize the parts to it....so I did that. I think I understand how it works, even though there is not an instruction manual with it...LOL! We shall see, I guess! I also cleaned our kitchen trash can...as in, took it outside, hosed it down and scrubbed it with a sponge and 409 cleaner! Now, it is 3:30pm and I am exhausted! Ready to lie down! I was planning to put the carseat base in the car & get that installed correctly, but that will have to wait.....

1 comments:

someday-soon said...

Nice work =) I need to pull out the breast pump and figure it all out too. It has so many little peices.

Blog Archive