Monday, April 19, 2010

32 weeks!

Baby girl is kicking & moving like crazy lately, it often hurts!! I am still working & hanging in there...I have decided that June 6th will be my last day, if I make it that far. My mom will be coming down around June 1st & staying until the baby arrives, to help us out! (-: And..... we are finally starting back up on the construction of the baby's room. They are going to finish the closet and hang all the drywall tomorrow! Woo hoo!!!!!!!! We will have solid, non see-through walls! (-: I am still waiting on my glider/rocker cushions to be finished and I paid off the "Babies R Us" layaway on the chest of drawers...now I am just waiting for them to call me and say it is ready to be picked up!

1 comments:

someday-soon said...

How exciting that the construction is continuing! Can't wait to see the results =) Sorry to hear the kicks are getting painful! Maybe sometime soon space will be at a minimum and she'll chill out for the remainder of the pregnancy!

Blog Archive