Wednesday, December 23, 2009

My newest Obsession.....

Cloth diapers. Who knew that cloth diapering was such a complex and overwhelming thing!?? But I think I may give it a try!! Who knows...maybe after a week or so of nasty diapers that I can't just toss in the trash, I may give up....but it seems like a very economical option to disposables AND those diapers that they make are soooo freakin' cute!! I found a great website called "Diaper Swappers" where you can buy clean, used diapers....at really good prices, b/c lets face it, many of those freakin' cute diapers are expensive! Try $30 for ONE!!! I bought one today in fact....and I have three plain ones stashed away in my foot locker full of baby stuff...they are called "All In Ones" and are closest to disposables...I figured that would be best at 1st for my lazy A$$....LOL! But I may try some prefolds...the ones that you fold and pin...the ones my mom used on my little brother in 1978 and I swore as an adult I would never mess with all that!

I bought the striped one on the left.....

1 comments:

Matt,Shell,and lil' Benjamin. said...

Karen, I plan to start using cloth diapers as soon as Ben gets a little bigger. they will save money are much better for the envioriment !
I already have lots of the prefolded diapers sitting in the closet waiting :-)

Blog Archive