Thursday, October 15, 2009

Still Can't believe I am pregnant!

I am 5 weeks and 2 days. I am still nervous that this will all go away at any minute now. My 1st U/S is in 2 weeks...seems like a lifetime away! I just hope & pray baby is alive & well with a nice, fast beating heart! I made my 1st OB appt today....its on November 4th. I will be 8 weeks & one day at that time. I am having to find a new OB. One, I used to work for Presbyterian Hospital, so my insurance covered their Dr's. Now I work for CMC, so my new insurance will cover a Dr from CMC more than one from Presbyterian. Plus, my OB that delivered Peyton ticked me off....when I went to her last fall, after a year of TTC, several months of trying after our loss & D&E, her advice? "Just relax & it will happen. You have never had any trouble before getting pregnant" Give me a break! No clomid? No femara? no checking DH? Nada!
My bloating has actually started to subside a lot! I am exhausted, have frequent urination, vivid dreams at night, sore boobs, and occasional heratburn, so I feel pretty confident that things are still progressing well...but part of me now wishes I could get one more Beta just to make sure! Then again, if its bad....maybe ignorance is bliss.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

You're so cute! Sounds like every expecting mother! Good to know that the same worries go through your mind for your child even after doing this 3 times. You're doing great and it sounds like things are right on track! Can't wait to see u/s pictures of a little heart beat!!

VelvetJinxx said...

YAY!!!! Congrats!!! I think the dangling worry carrot never goes away. First you want to see a +HPT, then you can't relax till you see the heartbeat, then you think you'll be settled at 20 weeks when they say everything is fine - NOPE, cause then you worry "until you hold the baby in your arms". Yeah right, that's when the worry begins! SIDS, then choking, then kidnapping, then car wrecks.

Anyway, congrats & welcome to the world of worry!

Blog Archive