Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Beta #1 Day!


11dp3dt

I went in a 7am today for my 1st Beta. I am excited and nervous. Last night at 7pm I noticed a little pinkish spotting. Not much and just when I wiped....but still. I layed on the couch the rest of the night. This morning when I woke up (at 4:30am!) I POAS and it was dark and appeared quickly, so I was excited! And, no spotting...more relief. However, at 5:30, when I got up to get ready for my Lab Appt, more light spotting...brownish-red. The RN said not to worry, it's probably implantation spotting. I hope so....She also said she would call me as soon as she got my Beta results. I have to go in for Beta #2 on Thursday. So, now I wait and stare at my phone & go to the bathroom every hour to check for spotting......
UPDATE......
No more spotting so far and RN just called...very excited...she said I am pregnant!! The Beta # was 57. I go back on Thursday for #2. Please God, please...let it double or triple!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful wonderful wonderful! Im so happy for you!

Anonymous said...

all my crossables crossed for you! Congrats and grow baby grow!

Blog Archive