Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The incubator passed inspection

I am thrilled to announce that my uterus looks fantastic! It is polyp and obstruction free and ready for an embryo (or two) to make its home there! I had the saline sonogram today as well as the mock transfer. I was so worried that I would get bad news that would delay things, but God was on my side today!! The mock transfer was painless, literally, I did not feel a thing! The Dr. was able to get the catheter in and out without any problems! First try! They didn't even have to try different size ones. So, now I continue on with my birth control pills and add Lupron on 9/2! So soon! I also picked up all of my IVF medications today from the pharmacy....

3 comments:

Matt,Shell,and lil' Benjamin. said...

Wow, this is it ! I will be excited to watch your journey unfold !!

Erin said...

JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I PRAY that God continues to be on your side throughout this journey!!!!

Karen and Shane Ellison said...

Thanks Erin! I hope that God will let you get that BFP soon w/o the IVF! Then, hopefully we can both have those summer 2010 babies!

Blog Archive