Thursday, August 27, 2009

Back to school goodies!

Today Peyton & I ran a few errands and one of the items on my list was a backpack for him. He starts his very first ever two day a week preschool next week and he is supposed to bring a lunchbox (check!) and a backpack with a change of clothes in it, just in case!! I have been keeping my eye out for just the right backpack, but so far have found nothing. They are all so big! We decided to stop by a kids boutique/consignment shop on our way to Sam's Club & we struck gold! They had the CUTEST litle backpacks there...it took me forever to decide which one to get (and Peyton was no help, because by this time, he had spied a train set and had eyes for NOTHING else!) I also scored 3 great pairs of jeans (2 Levis and a pair from The Gap) as well as a cute Gap sweat jacket for him. And, of course the train....it was $9.99 and well, Peyton is my baby and he LOVES trains...what is one more train set???



Blog Archive