Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Fun in the Sun!

So in between the rain showers, we have had a long patch of sun today and Peyton was dying to get his swim on....





He is still outside....in his sandbox!! I guess that's what happens after being cooped up inside because of rain for the past 4 days or so!!
In other news, I am feeling like I am coming down with a cold & have just been lying low this week. Yesterday we were off from work & went to I-HOP to eat pancakes...that was our Memorial Day celebration! Not much else was accomplished...we just lied around the house, plus it stormed all day.
On the baby-making front....no news. We are onto yet ANOTHER month. I started taking my Femara again yesterday....and today I am feeling quite jittery and anxious, like I have had 25 cans of Pepsi or something!? It's odd. Not sure if it's the medication or not!? I did have ONE Mocha from McDonald's this morning....??? I have been thinking a lot lately about adoption. It is really weighing heavy on my heart, and I am really starting to feel strongly that maybe THAT is what God wants for us to do. Shane on the other hand, is not so sure! For now we will continue to try....until February. If nothing by then, I am done, and I pray that we can pursue international adoption.

0 comments:

Blog Archive