Thursday, July 10, 2014

31 Days of Living Well & Spending Zero | The Ground Rules {Day One}

Lately I feel like I am drowning. Never enough money, nothing to show for our money. We work hard, make a decent living, do not live extravagantly but yet we always feel BROKE! Something has to give. I am ready to make a change. Give up the expensive Matilda Jane that I love to occasionally buy for my girls and I. Give up those impulse buys, those $4 Starbucks coffees, those {frequent} meals eaten out. Eventually, when our contract is up, we may even give up cable. I may put my gym membership on hold after the summer (my kids love the water park there and its a good deal for the summer!!) Baby Steps. There has to be a better way! I started couponing a few months ago & have quite the stock pile in both my pantry and deep freezer. Not to mention in my bathroom closet. I am excited to continue to utilize coupons as a way to save money & still live well. So, with that said.... I did some searching & came across this awesome blog. It's from about a year ago, but I am starting this on August 1st. I need to discuss this with the husband tonight, but really, it won't be too hard for him, aside from the eating out part of it! :)









31 Days of Living Well & Spending Zero | The Ground Rules {Day One}

0 comments:

Blog Archive