Wednesday, September 12, 2012

It's beginning to look a lot like Fall!!!!!!

With 2 days in a row here in NC with no A/C & open windows, I have to admit, I am getting a tiny bit excited about the upcoming Fall & Holiday season! Which makes me want to smell the SMELLS of fall! Just this morning as I took my son to school, he said to me "Mom, it smells like Halloween!" Ahhh! Isn't that awesome? Someone was burning something somewhere & it DID smell like Halloween, like FALL!!!! Which then leads me to Scentsy! I know I have posted on here once before about it...I recently decided to become a consultant because I love it so much!!!! I love how it makes my house smell so wonderful! And this Saturday the 15th, Scentsy's Christmas/Holiday Scents will be available...think Pumpkin Marshmallow, Christmas Cottage, Frosted Ginger Cookie......as well as the Halloween & Christmas warmers! So check my site out on Saturday and here is a sneak peak of what's to come.....

and my website... Karen's Scentsy Website.

0 comments:

Blog Archive