Wednesday, December 28, 2011

2012

So my resolutions for this upcoming New Year are fairly similar to the usual, but I swear, this time I am sticking to it! At the top of my list is losing the baby weight leftover from nearly 2 years of being pregnant.I want to lose 30 lbs and hopefully that will re-energize me and solve a lot of the issue I have been having! My other biggie is to get this house organized and to purge a bunch of un-needed junk and to start living more frugally. I want to spend less and save more. That means meal planning, using a budget & sticking to it, pulling out the old Dave Ramsey envelope system, adding to an emergency fund.....

I was browsing the internet and came across this, it is actually pretty acurate and something I need to live by!

10 Ways To Reduce Stress:
Go to bed on time.
Say "No" to projects that won’t fit into your schedule (and don’t feel guilty about it!)
Live within your budget and don’t overuse your credit cards.
Pray.
Laugh!!
Be kind to un-kind people. They probably need it the most.
Every day, find time to be alone.
Do something for the "Kid" in you and have fun!
Get organized so that everything has it’s place.
Keep your mouth shut. This single tip can prevent a lot of stress and trouble...

1 comments:

someday-soon said...

I love your list =) Good luck on the weight loss...I have 10 pesky pounds to loose myself.

Blog Archive