Friday, December 9, 2011

11 weeks old!

Olivia is almost 11 weeks old and we are just getting around to her 2 month check up! LOL! What can I say, I have been E.X.H.A.U.S.T.E.D! I slept through our original appt 2 1/2 weeks ago and haven't had the energy to schedule one until today, since hubby got a job & is now back at work full time! But, we went today. Poor baby had 4 shots, but was a trooper! She weighed in at 11lbs 6oz and 22 inches long. Her head was 38cm around. Overall, about 50th percentile. Amazing! I have never had a baby below the 80th percentile...usually higher! LOL!

We saw Santa again today. I was at the mall the other day with Bella & Olivia, so we made an impromptu visit to him and took a $21 picture. They weren't in their Christmas outfits and Peyton was at school, but I did it anyways. Of course, Bella won't smile on command..... But it was still cute! She stayed on Santa's lap...what more could I ask for? We returned today, dressed in matching outfits, with Peyton in tow. Another picture....$24 today!? Bella again would not smile, and her hair looked like she had been in a wind storm. Oh well. I will have to post the pictures in a bit. I need to e-mail them to my computer. Or wait...maybe I can do the phone thing. Hmmm......

Oh, and several had askabout where I bought the cute Owl hats....if you have a FB account, it is "GBaby Boutique". She does amazing work & has great prices!

0 comments:

Blog Archive