Monday, November 14, 2011

NYC weekend and now back to reality......

We just got back yesterday from NYC. It was a wonderful trip up for the wedding of one of my longtime friends. We went to high school and college together & she finally decided to tie the knot with her boyfriend of 8 years! It was so much fun getting together with my 4 best friends from high school and getting to meet their kids and them getting to meet my husband. We took Peyton with us and my mom stayed with the babies. We drove to Baltimore on Thursday, and stayed the night with my cousin. It was so nice to see her and her daughter. My aunt and cousin also stopped by to see us. I had not seen any of my mom's side of the family in years! I am ready to go back and visit again, maybe next summer!Friday morning we got up early & headed to Jersey City. It only took about 3 1/2 hrs. The wedding was beautiful, a night wedding aboard "The Bateaux", which cruised around the water as we ate and celebrated. It was beautiful! NYC at night is amazing of course! Now, we are back home and back to reality! I go back to work this coming weekend, but signed up to work tomorrow night from 11pm to 7am. I went to my 6 week post partum check up last week & was given a clean bill of health, so tonight I went out and walked a mile & ran a 1/2 mile. Time to get this body in shape. I swear, I need to lose 30 lbs and it is going to be rough! But I am ready to DO IT! Looking forward to Thanksgiving and CHRISTMAS! I am ready to decorate!!!

1 comments:

someday-soon said...

You look great! Not sure where those 30 lbs are going to come from my friend =) Happy you had a wonderful weekend with your friends.

Blog Archive