Tuesday, August 16, 2011

31 week appointment

I had my 31 week appointment yesterday & everything looked good! Olivia's heart rate was 154, my iron level was still good, B/P was good, and I was measuring right at 31 weeks. The Dr noticed I had lost about 5 lbs since my last visit & I reminded him that I had started the Gestational Diabetes diet....nuff said. My sugars have been good, hopfully I can make it through the next 7 weeks! He mentioned that hopefully I will go into spontaneous labor at about 38 weeks...I reminded him that with both Peyton & Isabella, that is exactly what happened, so I am optimistic that it will happen again! He said "that would be perfect! Because we would hate to have to induce you, being that you have had 1 previous C-section"....I didn't ask, but it sounds like they don't want me getting anywhere near 40 weeks along...yeah!!!! Don't worry Doc, at about 36 weeks, there will be sex, and everything else that is supposed to get things going!!!!!! (-:

0 comments:

Blog Archive