Monday, April 11, 2011

It's a gorgeous day....

and I am feeling energized & not sick! Plus, it's a Monday!! 5 days off! (-: Today we went for a walk and now that Isabella is napping I am getting some laundry done & getting ready to clean up this house! Here are a few recent pictures..... one is of Peyton's "grass dog"! He is so proud! The others are shots of the kids & my new stroller & infant seat. Apparently I need a small kit to actually attach the infant seat onto the stroller while the big seat is also still attached (to make it a 2 seater) so I need to look into that in a minute too. Grrrr!






2 comments:

someday-soon said...

The grass dog cracks me up! Great pictures. Enjoy your week off and the wonderful weather =)

Karen and Shane Ellison said...

We had to cut his "hair" last night!!! LOL!

Blog Archive