Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Catching up!

I have been horrible lately about blogging! Of course, we were out of our house for a month due to the toilet flood...so that is a good excuse I guess! Anyways, we are back home!! We moved back in on December 23rd. Christmas was at home, all be it hectic! We did Christmas a day early this year, since I had to work on December 25th & 26th this year. )-: So, the evening that we moved back in was our "Christmas Eve". I was up til 2am finishing all the wrapping of gifts! We had a great Christmas day on the 24th! Here are a few pics.....





On the evening of the 24th, we went to the annual gathering for Shane's side of the family at our brother-in-law's golf cart shop (plenty of room for all the people & presents!) We had a great time!!





On Saturday, Christmas Day, I got a call at 5am from my work saying that my name was drawn to work a split shift, so I got to sleep in & not go in to work until 1pm! So, I worked 1-7pm on Christmas Day...not too bad! That evening at about 10/11pm we had our first snow of the season! By Sunday morning when I left for work at 6am we had about 5 inches of snow! I was able to take a few pictures of the house (in the dark!) as I left for work...unfortunately, I didn't get any others during the daylight! Except for one that I took through the window at work!!

1 comments:

someday-soon said...

I'm so happy you got to be back in your house for Christmas!!! Love all the pics, looks like you had a wonderful holiday =)

Blog Archive