Thursday, September 16, 2010

Trader Joes

I recently discovered the awesomeness of Trader Joe's grocery store & I have to spread the word on the DELICIOUS Mahi Mahi burgers that we had tonight from there! Absolutely delish!! And for you Weight Watchers out there, a mere 4 pts per patty! I paired it with a low-fat hamburger bun that was worth 1 point, some lettuce & tomoato...heaven! And the best thing about it, everyone liked it! I grilled them on our grill, which to me is the best way to prepare anything meat...(-:



On another note, Isabella is 15 weeks old today! 15 weeks! Unreal!!! She had her pictures taken today at JC Penney & they are really cute!! I can't wait to get them back on the 27th!

1 comments:

someday-soon said...

Sniff, sniff...no Trader Joe's where I live =( Those burgers look delish!

How in the world has 15 weeks gone by?!?! I ask myself every single day why time can't go a little slower. Can't wait to see her JCP pics!

Blog Archive