Sunday, May 23, 2010

36 weeks, 5 days

Nothing too exciting to post. I went to work yesterday, got sick & puked and was home by 1pm. I was sooo hoping it was an early labor sign, but no such luck. I feel fine now, aside from the usual aches and pains of carrying almost 20 extra pounds in my abdomen. God shined down on me today & they put me on call at work...so I am home again. It IS eating up my precious vacation days that I have been saving since December, but I am enjoying not having to work this weekend. Next weekend is my last full weekend at work & then my last day is Saturday June 5th.
I got hubby & our neighbor to hang up the closet shelving in the baby's closet last night! Yeah!!! Now I can hang her clothes in there and store all the extra diapers, wipes etc that I had piled up on the closet floor! Maybe this coming week I can buy the last little bit of wood "casing" that goes around the closet opening (decorative trim)& have our friend Joe hang it. He said it would only take about an hour or so at most. Then we will be totally done! (-:

0 comments:

Blog Archive