Tuesday, February 23, 2010

24th week!


I cannot believe that I have made it this far! Time really has flown. I just pray everything continues to go as well as it has. We have our Hospital Tour this Friday, which I am really excited about...that will make it seem all the more real! I also noticed on the confirmation letter that they mailed me that all "CHS" employess can attend any class for free.... the tour was free to begin with, but there is a breastfeeding class that I was thinking about taking that was $30. I may call and sign up for several classes just b/c they are all free! (-: I mean, I was not gonna pay money for a prepared childbirth class when I have already had 3 babies, but if it's free...well, maybe.
On an even more exciting note, hubby told me on Sunday night that our nerighbors Tisha & Neecy just recently found out that she is pregnant and pregnant with TWINS! They have 2 little girls who just turned 3 and 5 and apparently were NOT trying to get pregnant....he said she was REALLY ill and finally went to the Dr to have it checked out and wa-la, was told she was pregnant with twins! I know they were shocked and surprised, but they are great people and love their family and are gonna do wonderfully! I am so excited for them!

0 comments:

Blog Archive