Wednesday, October 28, 2009

This time tomorrow...

I will either be the happiest girl in the world or the saddest! I am so nervous about tomorrow morning. We are bringing Peyton with us to the Ultrasound since I have nobody to watch him (the usual 2 babysitter options are both out of town!) I hope he behaves and I hope it is good news so that I don't cry in front of him. Hubby is meeting us there tomorrow. He is going into work at about 6am and then leaving work to go to the U/S at 9. We are going to officially tell the inlaws the news tomorrow if it's good (Shane's stepdad & his mom) although he already told his stepdad! Big mouth! I talked to his stepdad last night & he informed me that he did not tell anyone the news but that my MIL & her mom both said that I am pregnant. Mainly b/c when they watched Peyton for me 2 weeks ago he apparently went around telling everyone that he was "getting a baby sister!" Big mouth!! Gets it from his father! LOL! My MIL of course told him "no, you are not getting a new baby!" and boy was Peyton mad!!!! When he came home he said to me in a very sad voice "Mim said I no have a baby sister!" and "Mim said I no get a baby, that babies poop and pee" He was so sweet, he was truly ticked that they did not believe him! Poor guy! I told him that Mim was just confused....ha ha!!!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Hahaha! Next time feel free to call me to babysit! You know where to find me! Can't wait to hear the GOOD news!!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to read your happy post tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blog Archive