Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!

Wow! 2008 is over! I have to say, this year has not been the greatest. Overall, it had many highs and lows, but the lows were bad, well, the one LOW was very bad. All I can do is hope & pray that 2009 brings us all what we are wishing for as well as continued health and happiness. I have 3 wonderful children whom I love with all my heart & a wonderful husband whom I sometimes don't appreciate enough, and I am very thankful for all of them & the life I live.

I have been thinking of my annual "New Years Resolutions" and came up with a few...I only have one or two readers anyways, so I may as well put them all out there....and they are in no particular order, I am just rambling...

1. To get pregnant, have a healthy baby & pregnancy & deliver a healthy child!
2. To lose 20 lbs (but hey, if I get Pregnant 1st, this can obviously wait!)
3. Go to the gym at least 3 times a week
4. Get more organized at home & get rid of junk that we don't need nor use.
5. Take better care of ME!
6. Potty Train Peyton!
7. To save more money & spend less money

I also think if no baby by next year at this time, I will be done. We will take a trip somewhere instead, maybe back to NYC, maybe somewhere sunny & warm...like back to Panama...to ease my pain. I am missing NYC, so I will leave you with a picture of Central Park in the snow....
NYC, Central Park

0 comments:

Blog Archive